Tuesday, June 4, 2013

oh embun, oh two, oh lola!

For those who were asking for pictures of Versari Ade's bridal outfits presented at Jentayu Gallery's Wedding Exhibition a few weeks ago, make sure you hop hop hopping over to Versari Ade's Facebook because they've posted some on Facebook already! Hehe.

Some pictures from their Embun collection:







(Source: Versari Ade)

Wahlauweh. Cannot wait to go through the racks of Versari Ade now lor. 

Three more months (to our outfit selection) ok guys!!! :O :O :O

(Jentayu Gallery has also posted official pictures of the wedding exhibition on their Facebook so remember to go check them out.)

And since I'm here, can I just express my heartiest congratulations to my chosen invitation card designer 'From Fran With Love' for hitting her first thousand 'likes' on Facebook?!!! Just in time for anniversary lagi ok! You all boleh dapat 10% off promo sempena FFWL's anniversary ok!




Wheeeee!!! (I wheeeee untuk you all ok, because I dah tak boleh wheeeee for myself sebab dah book From Fran With Love in April gitu so tak dapat lah this promo. Hur hur.)

Anyway, anyway.

Finally bought the last maha last barang dulang last weekend and we finally got down to business - took measurements and pictures of our barang barang dulang and compiled them together with information on our chosen colours and theme into one Microsoft Word document before sending it over to Ola Lola

Here is a picture of my mat tengah semangat ambik gambar one of the barang dulang, siap dengan lampu spotlight segala hahahahahaha:


YAY, SETTLE! Really glad we eventually decided on the same (awesome) service provider for both our dulang gubahan because it makes things sooooo much more easier lor.

Oh, we also took the time to watch videos of all the tok tok kadi doing their thing for akad nikah in the videos listed in one of my previous entries and he has already listed down his Top 5 tok kadi choices - will only know our luck and fate in the next two days so I'll be back with news! Sit tight, guys.

6 comments:

  1. when i saw VA's collection on my newsfeed, ingt nak tweet u but knowing you, confirm da tahu punyaaa. lawa eh! i like the ones with the shawl/selendang :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya i like too!!! really reaaaaally like the 2nd one actually but don't know if have my size :(

      Delete
    2. I also like the 2nd one!! dunno can fit or not. hahahah.

      Delete
  2. I super love the Versari Ade new baju! Too bad I'm not taking them. I first saw one of the baju on Tina from Jentayu few months back. Since I liaise with her for my decor, I messaged her. Kaypo eh. Cause it is so lawa I really had to find out where she got the baju.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tina's wedding was gorgeous hor!!! from her decor to her bridal outfits and make up haizzzzz

      and lol yeah kaypoh! but i do that too! bila i see nice wedding-related stuff, i'll snoop around and/or ask this is from where from who segala hehe

      Delete