Thursday, October 17, 2013

if you're looking for favours...

Splash Cart is organizing an open house for future brides and grooms to check out their wedding favour offers during the Deevapali PH weekend!!! Which is 2nd and 3rd November lah.








(Source: Splash Cart)

I've dealt with the good people of Splash Cart once when I bought a Happy Call pan for my mum and they were reliable and prompt with my order! So if you're looking for wedding favours, and they have something you're looking for then you might want to give their open house a shot :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetheart, we just read about this and realise you have been featuring us in a few entries! Truly wow! We didn't know until someone sent us a PM about this. Heeeeeeeeee. Thanks, dear :)

    Love, Splash Cart Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello guys!

      happy to hear from you and it was my pleasure writing about your services. didn't take much of my time + it's just great that you're offering deals for bakal pengantins. all the best! :D

      Delete