Wednesday, July 17, 2013

of ishq and fate

You know it's fate when...


... out of allllllllll baju pengantin pictures your MUA chooses for inspiration, she chooses the EXACT same one you and your fiance have been lusting after for the past year without you having to show or tell her in detail what exactly you want.

Tengah tengah malam buta aku freak out gila eh when Kak Nora whatsapped me picture of that Malaysian pengantin. Such an IMPOSSIBRUUUUU moment lor!!!!!
 
Here's the enthusiastic response from my mamat lol:




Not regretting our decision to switch to Ishq and forfeit our deposit with our ex-bridal so far!!! Kak Nora also gave me picture of the kain that she bought for my mat's baju for dinner and we LOVE IT MAX OKAY. She got the exact right shade and we couldn't be happier!!! My mat baru messaged me lagi tadi pagi saying that he "is very happy and walking with a spring in his step now" after seeing the text messages from Kak Nora last night. Had to tell him to stop being so auta mama.

Anyway. In other updates - have I already mentioned...


... that we've received the special add-on item for our dinner invitation cards???

Haven't found the time to put them together with our dinner invitation cards (which we've already collected from the printer last month) but hopefully we can sit down and get this task out of the way on one of the weekends during this fasting month. Should probably start printing some of the stuff that my sister dah finished designing so I can do the necessary finishing touches on them as well.

You know, I actually thought I'd have some extra free time during the fasting month to do some of the wedding-related tasks but turns out I'm either too tired or too busy to do so - weekday mornings and afternoons are spent working in the office, weekday evenings are spent slaving in the gym whereas weekends are spent catching up on sleep and having iftar sessions with family and different groups of friends.

Siapa mau layan gunting gunting tampal tampal ikat ikat, beb.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! So happy for u babe!!!! like how my mak andam likes to say, "confirm u alls overdose nye!" hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wheeeee thanks babe!!! hahahahaha melampau eh sampai overdose overdose segala :p

      Delete
  2. "sudah"

    hahahahahaha suker sekali how it seems like he's the fawning gushing bride-to-be in the convo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trolololololololol exactly kan?! abeh sendiri conscious "b, am i a BTB?" HAHAHAHAHA

      Delete