Friday, May 17, 2013

sugarcrush!

I received an email from Dessert Artisans last night confirming our next appointment and asking me to drop them inspiration photos for our dessert tier setup... so now I'm back at the phase where I'm Googling and pinning dessert table ideas non-stop! 

Actually I already have an inspiration board ready in my iPad mini but YOU KNOW LAH RIGHT the whole rambang mata excuse?!!! Which is why I am back to Google Images, Pinterest and Weddbook, scouring for more ideas and inspiration HEH HEH HEH

Sambil sambil buat research, terserempak pulak kat dessert table yang ada "moody feel" below ni - not what I'm looking for for our wedding dessert tier obviously, but these pictures really appealed to the (dark) chocolate lover in me somehow!


(Source: Style Me Pretty)

Which made me start noticing other chocolate cakes and desserts..... *telan air liur*





(Source: 1. That Cute Little Cake // 2. The Scootabaker // 3. Style Me Pretty // 4. Unknown // 5. Style Me Pretty // 6. Unknown // 7. Sweetapolita // 8. Deborah Justine)

WARGHHH tak bagus tau petang petang tengok gambar chocolates! Nanti lidah tembel!!!

Homaigad lah. I am sooo going to beli season parking and park myself at the dessert table if any of my friends set up a purely all-chocolate dessert table at their wedding! Then again I have a sweet tooth (I never realized this until my mamat pointed it out at the start of our relationship by the way hahaha oops) so ape ape punya dessert table kat siape siape punya wedding pun aku akan tetap borong season parking lah kan.

And what kind of "serendipity" tahap chronic is this? Tiba tiba asyik nampak gambar macaron towers while searching for other things after posting the earlier entry!



(Source: 1. Style Me Pretty // 2. Unknown // 3. Style Me Pretty // 4. Empire Interim)

Eh tekak boleh memberontak pe tengok gambar gambar menyeksa diri macam gini?!

Ah, anyway. Just re-checked the invoice from Dessert Artisans and these are the items we'll get for our Enchanted Wedding Dessert Tier package:
  • 2 varieties of cookies and biscuits
  • 2 varieties of sweets and chocolate bars
  • 3 tiers cupcakes
  • Macarons
  • Signature Love Journey (explained here

Alaaaaa takde chance nak letak CAAANNNDDDYYYYY FLOSSSSS lah ni?!





(Source: 1. Unknown // 2. Sugar Pop Rentals // 3. Intimate Weddings // 4. Kara Party Ideas // 5. Unknown // 6. Cooking Books // 7. Unknown // 8. Unknown)

BEST KAN BOLEH BUAT COTTON CANDY GLOW IN THE DARK!

Oh! Oh! Oh! And PRETZZZELSSSSSSSSSS tooooo




(Source: 1. Style Me Pretty // 2. A Low Country Wed // 3. I Love SW Mag)

AND PINATA COOKIESSSSS (blogged about them before here) AND CUPCAKESSS


Or even better - A PINATA CAKE!



Kalau nak makan, kena ketuk the cake dengan hammer instead of potong dengan pisau hahahahaha

OHHHHH and benda yang I very the suka very the minat and very the favourite!!!

CHURROS. MOTHERFREAKINGCHURROS.


(Source: 1.Unknown // 2. One to Wed // 3.Unknown// 4.Unknown)

*AIR LIUR MELELEH*

Haiz tengok lah tengok lah, perangai bergigi manis yang tak ubah ubah. Tengok desserts je makin tinggi ah toncet. Dah lah, malam ni balik rumah nak telan gula seguni lah.

7 comments:

  1. adoiiiii sedap nye tu churros... now u make me crave for them. *air liur meleleh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rasa dia macam dah start main main kat tekak kan! hahahaha

      Delete
    2. hahahahaha! tu pasal.. dah mcm boleh imagine rasa manis2 dier... hahahahah! OMG! nari malam mesti mimpi makan churros.

      Delete
  2. Salah timing ah bukak ur blog ;9""""""""""""

    ReplyDelete
  3. PiƱata cake and cookie cute gila sey. I probably won't eat but use as decoration hahaha. So cute!

    ReplyDelete