Thursday, May 30, 2013

let's jump for joy!

Omg B, can we have a bouncy castle for our photoshoot?????



 
(Source: London Bride)



(Source: Lancashire Bride)

Heck, let's have a bouncy castle during our wedding event, PLEASE!!!

I wonder if there's space outside the venue to accommodate a bouncy castle...

(I am, of course, only joking and this will most probably not materialize just like my hopes and dreams for a wedding food truck ha ha ha ha ha but HEY, a girl can dream and my dreams usually involve happy stuff like glitter, rainbows, ribbons, bubbles, sparkles, sunshine AND A GODDAMN BOUNCY CASTLE SO BUZZ OFF.)

OH OH OH, OR!!! A BALL PIT???!!!!!!!

(Source: Flickr)

Okay, this one maybe not lah. This ball pit one I want to save for our future anak punya first photoshoot HAHAHAHAHA photoshoot kahwing belum lepas, dah pikir pasal anak punya first photoshoot eh. Podah!

No comments:

Post a Comment