Tuesday, March 12, 2013

silat pak spiderman

So this morning, this happened:



Nad and I made a bet as to whether my mamat and his groomsmen (especially Ahmad, since he is our resident grumpy hipster who's most likely to shoot down our ideas of fun with grumpy hipster vengeance hahahahaha) would be "supporting" enough to do something like this for the photoshoot:



Unsurprisingly, it was our Pak Sham who stepped in and replied us with this:



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAK PERLU SIOL!!!!!!!

Trust Sham to give us merepek shit like this lah!!! Damn bugger was also the one who made us watch this biar betik video so "we can do it during our car ride up to JB" late last year and made us all watch this bloody annoyingly kekek video ten million times when they came over my place last month HOOO MY GAWD. HOOOOO MY GAWD. HOOOOOOO MY GAWD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA VIDEO STOP IT AT ONCE SAK)

P.S. Sham was making reference to the Harlem Shake Spiderman video in his tweet - it was the first Harlem Shake video all of us watched together in the car while we were on our way to have nasi lemak kukus dinner at Upper Thomson three weeks back.

P.P.S. Jokes aside, I'd just like to gently remind my orang-orang kuat that I will not hesitate to pancung their heads ala Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland if they even dare to allow anyone to do the Gangnam Style or Harlem Shake fads at our wedding. I have nothing against these fads per se - in fact I think people who keep dissing them off should chill the hell out and let these fads be because they're just for fun and laughter, really - but to incorporate it into my wedding? Dah lama hidup is it? If other people want to do for their wedding, their pasal. But if do at my wedding, then it will become my pasal. Korang pernah nampak pengantin turun pelamin joget pengantin naik loktang tak? Tak pernah kan? Ok, jangan pernahkan ok. Terima kasih.

2 comments:

  1. Eh, you see the pengantin perempuan in the vid. I think she cannot decide whether to laugh or to cry. Anyway, don't scared lah. If anyone tries to be funny, the moment he/she (sumpah some girls pon dah pandai merepek sekarang) bukak langkah, we'll be on them LIKE DONKEY KONG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha i knooooowwwww i was laughing at her expression lah!

      that's it, nina, we're appointing you as the head of quality control HAHA

      Delete