Saturday, March 9, 2013

magic from across the causeway (part #3)

I seriously cannot emphasize enough how freaking amazing Malaysian weddings are (Here we go again.)

In case you missed the boat because you suka hegeh megeh macam my chronic latecomer mamat, I've blogged about Malaysian weddings here, here and here before. Pergi tengok ok, I janji you tak rugi ape ape pun. Unless you memang allergic to weddings and tak suka tengok benda kahwing kahwing yang cantik ah. (In which case you really shouldn't be reading this wedding blog ah. FREAK!)

I don't even want to fawn or fuss or shriek over Malaysian weddings that I stumble across on the world wide web anymore. I penat. Penat hyperventilate bila tengok benda benda kahwin yang cantik cantik nak mampos from across the Causeway. You go see the pictures yourself, ok? Ok. Ready get set go.






(Source: Chenta Weddings)

KENAPA SOOOOO CUTE GILA NAK MAMPOS NI???!!!???!!!???!!! Aku suka tau!!!!!

Hahaha oops sorry hor, I know I'm not supposed to shriek tapi how to help it!!! I love their decor!!!!!

Credits to BeatitudineSG who recently sent me a follow request on Instagram!


Actually I was quite ready to click the X button when I received their follow request - I try not to follow companies or allow them to follow me on Instagram to avoid clutter on my Instagram feed unless I really do want their updates - but I saw that the bulk of their photos are of pretty gila weddings so I decided to approve their follow request and followed them back about two hours ago. No bleeding regrets because I saw a few of Chenta Weddings creations featured on their Instagram and have been trying not to hyperventilate ever since. Haha! They've also featured another Malaysian wedding decor company Merisik Gallery who does pretty wedding dais and decor as well and you can clickety click their link to check them out for inspiration.

Ahhhhh ok now that I dah warm up and am in my kahwing kahwing mood, I hope my mat and I can get some ideas and inspiration during our kahwing kahwing discussion later! And yes, we spend our weekends watching Running Man episodes and discussing benda kahwing now, gone are the days of partying and lepaking until the wee hours of the morning because we are already tua and zaman dah habis like that.

Will sure as hell miss this once it's over... (but I guess married life should be better than this, right? :D)

5 comments:

  1. Hello Farnamals,

    We've been a fan of Kahwin Khronicles and we're got such shock when we saw this post (def, a good shock)! We appreciate you for not clicking the X and giving us the chance to inspire future brides like you.

    And guess what, we are going to feature you on our Instagram to thank you and show people how awesome you are!

    We hope we'll continue to inspire you and others!


    Regards,
    BeatitudineSG Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there :D

      Thank you so so much for all the ideas and links, really very inspired by the pictures that you guys post on IG. Amazing stuff! I left a comment on one of your pictures but I think it didn't go through - just checked and my comment's not there. Meh.

      Really glad you guys commented here though, so I know that you know how much I appreciate what you guys do. I shall refer to Beatitudine SG very closely now hehe. All the best!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Farnmals. We appreciate your support in what we do! And woots, we've just featured you on our Instagram. Keep doing what you do best!

      Regards,
      BeatitudineSG Team

      Delete
  2. Amazing kan, all these MY weddings. Seriously nak kahwin kat sana jugak. And unfortunately SG weddings are clearly falling behind by a big gap. Which is why I always buy majalah pengantin kat JB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also say!!! Haiz, if I could re-do my wedding preparations all over again, I'd include asking for quotes from Malaysian vendors seh. Y'know, just in case......

      Delete