Wednesday, March 20, 2013

angan angan pengantin berbadan kong

Yesterday night, while having dinner after watching Sex, Violence and Family Values:

Saliheen: B! You gi tengok! You gi tengok Michael Chang punya Six Pack Shortcuts nye video!!! Baik gila... You gi tengok, b...

Me: What lah.....

Saliheen: You gi tengok! Badan dia baik gila! I dah try dia nya Six Pack Shortcuts, gila babi lah sak. You gi tengok!!!

Me: Ok fine, ok fine, I tengok. *whips out iPad*



Saliheen: Baik kan B?! Baik kan B?! Fuuuhhhhhhh... kalau I try work out macam dia and badan I macam ni bila kita kahwin... time akad nikah I pakai singlet je, B.

KAU DIAM.

(By the way, can I just say that I was pretty surprised that one of the supporting sponsors for Sex, Violence, Family Values is RH Bridal & Studios? Haha! I don't find anything wrong with it, of course, but I just couldn't see the link between a Malay bridal company and a controversial local movie about sex, violence and family values. Turns out there was a close-up shot of a Malay bride and groom sitting on a traditional Malay dais in one of the scenes so I'm guessing that's where the link comes in. Heh. And while I'm at it, can I just mention that I quite like RH Bridal & Studios punya dais and decor works? Pretty nice ones in their albums + I saw their decor live last week. Very nice, akak approve! No photo, no talk? You can take a look at some of their stuff in their Instagram account here.)

6 comments:

  1. I didn't even know RH Bridal got instagram lor! Checking it out now. Thanks ehh. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome :D there are a few bridals and wedding vendors who have Instagram, some of them very canggih already, i like!

      Delete
  2. pakai singlet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! depan tok kadi, kesian org tua tu terpranjat nanti HAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should have seen him act the akad nikah out!!! siap flexing his arms and muka semangat bacin segala hahahahaha

      Delete