Thursday, December 27, 2012

updates: diet and decor


Finally starting my diet proper today!

Ventured out to Mustafa Centre last night to buy ingredients for my gaya hidup sihat quest and because I have no idea how to choose and beli ikan ('Scuse me akak, budak baru nak belajar here so don't judge mafakas!!!), I had to get guidance on how to do so from my very own future husband who is truly a true blue makcik.

This man I'm marrying is so makcik, I'm going to buy him a trolley pasar for his next birthday ok. I'd buy a serkup tudung for him, but he already has that in his makcik collection.....



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *insert emoji ketawa sampai nangis here*

(I am so going to kena jotos for this.)

Aaaaanyway, now that I'm done laughing *stifles a giggle* - presenting my lunch staple for the next 10 months! (With a 'cheat' day once a week, of course. Mua ha ha ha. Kalau takde 'cheat' day macam mana nak gi on a Penny University date with my bridesmaids nanti!)


Amaciam cun tak?!

Hahaha ok laaahhhhh actually ni play cheat sikit because the ikan ikan that I bought to masak and makan is different from the ikan dalam the above gambar hur hur hur. Reached home to proudly show my gaya hidup sihat haul off to my mother, who promptly fished out the dish that she already prepared from the fridge -_-

Why my mother such an awesome supermother ni?!?!?! All I did was tell her of my intention to start makan healthily (steamed fish, grilled chicken breast, vegetable mixes, etc) and the next night aku masih terkial kial bawak balik ikan macam fisherman's friend, dia dah habis prepare the dish pun dah, tinggal nak steam je besok pagi nye before I go to work.

Lurb you supermother!!!!! What would I do without you supermother!!!!!

Why I tak inherit your superpowers ni, supermother?!?!?!

Well, talking about mothers.

Remember I previously blogged about having to present the wedding decor proposal to my future mother-in-law (who is also a supermother in her own right)? We did it together at his place last week and the outcome was.....



..... A SUKSES!!!!! His mother approved our decor ideas sooooo we're good to goooooooooo woo hoo hoo!!!

(Much credit and love goes to his brother (our in-house artsy fartsy design guru) jugak because he sat in during the discussion and gave us so many good pointers and suggestions - seriously wish he can be around when we meet Kasai Sayang next!!! Aku sampai propose dia sit in during the appointment via Skype segala seh.)

Hur hur hur. Ok lah, technically our wedding theme and colour scheme is not really confirmed confirmed yet, because we decided to come up with two other alternative ideas after the discussion, just in case. We already have one other alternative so still keeping our hearts and heads open for more ideas for one more alternative.

Nanti bila dah choose satu, yang lagi dua ideas tu boleh kasi our brothers and sisters recycle ke.....

No comments:

Post a Comment