Sunday, December 2, 2012

the right amount of plush


Oh my goodness me. My future mother-in-law will definitely adore this!!!!!

 

 

Design & Floral Works: Facelift Designs & Interiors 
Event Contractors: Jentayu Gallery
Venue: Alkaff Mansion)

Very plush, very sophisticated, very my future mother-in-law. 

Even unsophisticated me (lol) fell head over heels the solemnization canopy ok!!!!!

Excuse the possible slew of entries featuring stuff that my future mother-in-law might like or love! Maklumlah going to discuss pasal decor dengan bakal mak mertua soon ma, so kena pandai pandai sediakan materials and ammo sebelum masuk gelanggang.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a split of both your FMIL and you. Some days macam nak romantic, but sometimes, nak colour2 and just be gila-happy. Gonna have a haaaard time deciding on the colour scheme/theme for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well if you're having separate receptions, you can have romantic for yours and colour colour for your husband-to-be's! heh. if combined then must decide on one babe - research reseach reseach and get inspired. you have some time to go so make use of it yo!

      Delete