Tuesday, December 25, 2012

resepi berkasih

I'm not much of a cook, and I absolutely hate eating fish and veg so I have no idea what the hell I'm thinking, trying to cook this Thai steamed sea bass dish tomorrow in my quest to find another way to lose more weight:


Found this recipe (that looks) easy and yummy on KitchenAholics and I love the fact that there's a video of the whole process, which makes it so much more easier and much more attractive for non-cooking lazypokes like me to attempt. Hur hur. I also chose this recipe because it's a Thai dish! I LOVE THAI FOOD TO DEATH OK!!! If my jodoh wasn't with my mat, it'd probably be with some mamat Thai who has a mother who cooks mean Thai dishes (haha sembarang)


I might hate fish, and I might hate veg, but the least I can do is to cook them in a style I love most, right?!

If I can keep this up, I'll probably start using a lot of recipes from Mama Bliss who posts a ton of Happy Call Yummies recipes on her Youtube channel. Love her simple and quick recipes which, again, are good for lazypokes like me when it comes to cooking (other cooking videos that take more than 3 minutes bore me sampai menguap macam harimau mengaum and make me want to speed dial McDonalds delivery) + I have a Happy Call pan lying around somewhere in my kitchen because I gave it to my mum for Mother's Day once.

Some recipes from Mama Bliss' Happy Call Yummies series that I want to attempt:





Orang yang tak pernah masak and tak pernah makan healthily akan start masak and makan healthily besok!!! Wish me all the luck in the world because I'm going to need it!!!

Wahai baju pengantin Versari Ade, ni semua LU PUNYA PASAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment