Tuesday, October 23, 2012

impian yang musnah (jiwang pe title)


Those who regularly read Cozycot Forum (Thread: Malay/Muslim Weddings) would have seen these postings on the forum last month:




 (Source: Cozycot Forum)

This struck a chord with me because a few weeks before the above postings were posted on Cozycot forum, one of my friends and his tunang told me about their negative experience with Anggerik Impian. I won't go into details since it's not my story to tell but essentially it involved pretty much the same bullshit: empty promises, unanswered calls and messages, bad attitude and lousy service, siap dengan threats being thrown at each other via Facebook. My friend told me that a few days after the showdown happened, he received private messages from two other couples who said that they had problems with the same wedding vendor as well.

I thought of posting about this on my blog - even had a draft ready! - but decided to withhold it first.

Until I received this email this morning:


SO TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

My fellow comrades... you have been warned.

[Updated as at 24 October 2012 here.]

7 comments:

  1. ahakz i pon ada story pasal this company but I prefer to zip my mouth!! mmg dasyat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg really! email me!!!!!

      or if you dalam pantang then wait until your wedding is over then email me the story ok. hehe

      Delete
  2. i heard bad stories about them too back in Dec 2011. They ruined someone's wedding with an uncomplete and shabby deco.
    Their friend, who happen to be in my friendlist, posted the evidence on his FB, nanti i email u. pasal i malas nak blog pasal si dekni. lol

    One year later, i guess he still have not learnt his lesson. Dia nya FB dulu kan byk tau org complain-mengcomplain. He just conveniently delete all those.

    So sad to see reputable companies doing all these.
    kalau dah tak minat dah malas nak buat deco, then just stop lah.
    don't ruin people's wedding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so irritating!!!!!

      and to think dorang can still get away with all these nonsense/... and keep doing this to unsuspecting couples and their families! so tak baik lah seriously >:(

      Delete
  3. my fiance's cousin also got cheated by him. and he is their relative some more, bau bau bacang nye kind la. he ran off and became uncontactable with about $8K of their money =(

    so horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so teruk like that, relative pun boleh kena!!! seriously tak boleh kasi chance ok this kind of jahat person!!!

      Delete
  4. Jgn halal kan duit yg diberi tu. Biar dia live in sin sampai dia mampus. Nanti, dia akan dapat balasannya kat akhirat nanti. Kita tunggu aje.

    ReplyDelete