Wednesday, September 19, 2012

#myfriendsaremarried

Booya!!!!!

Will be away for awhile because I've been too busy scouring for ideas and collating tutorials for my DIY projeks! Wish I can vomit out all the ideas and inspiration all over this space but I think it's better to keep them under wraps until after everything's finalized.

In the meantime!!!

Sharing this site that Nad posted awhile back just for the lulz - Nothing really positive to say about weddings and marriage (hatin' and bitchin' on people who get involved in or get consumed by them, in fact bahahahaha) but I think it is HILARZ.



Someone should totally open one poking fun at single friends sulking around in the lives of brides-to-be or married people siaaa. Or one poking fun at the ridiculousness of Malay wedding preparations. Confirm kelakar.

No comments:

Post a Comment