Sunday, June 30, 2013

of promos, paper flowers and pretty things in general

Oooh all you lucky people who are looking for tiffany chairs to rent for your reception!


Vynella Weddings & Events is currently running a promotion for white tiffany chairs (also known as chivari chairs) and it's at $5 per chair only okay!!! Pretty damn cheap if you ask me - I think the usual price for tiffany chairs from vendors is usually about $7 to $10 per chair + $5 per chair is even cheaper than the $6 per chair promo that my mat and I are paying for our reception okay. This price includes delivery, collection, set-up costs, transport costs and cushions segala (available colours for cushions are white, ivory and chocolate) so you don't have to worry about hidden costs or what.

And if you nak one shot one kill, Vynella Weddings & Events even provides favours / doorgifts as well as photobooth services for as low as $250! This is much lower than the usual rate for photobooths that usually start from $350 onwards. Oh oh oh, they also have card design and printing services tau! On top of that, dorang ada card handling services somemore - kalau you malas want to go through the whole ordeal of writing your guests' names and addresses on the envelopes, you can pay them a fee to get the names on individual envelopes and then send the invites out on your behalf in the fastest and safest way possible... no worries babe, semua pasti ditanggung beres.

Sooooo if you're interested to grab this promo, you can catch their very nice owner Ella at their Facebook account or email vynella@hotmail.sg to confirm your booking. But cepat cepat buat decision and cepat cepat buat booking okay, this promo ends on 31st July 2013 which is a month away from now? Applicable for events throughout 2013 and 2014 lah (subject to availability) tapi kalau nak book, mesti by 31st July 2013 tau.

Oh, can I also selit and gush over Woodleigh Park's paper flower project that I first blogged about here?????!!!


Now this is the most recent maha gorgeous mintak ampun paper flower project executed by Woodleigh Park (in collaboration with Jentayu Gallery):


(Source: Woodleigh Park)

Jambu tahap Nora Danish ke ape sak ni?!???!!!

I am so so so glad Nani requested Woodleigh Park (then known as Facelift Design) to do paper flowers for her bridal room decor because it looks like it has led to more gorgeous paper flower works!!! I still remember dying a million happy deaths inside when I saw Nani's bridal room for the first time two nights before her wedding and I never stopped obsessing over Facelift Design / Woodleigh Park's works thereafter.  Okay come, I'll just post one gambar of her bedroom decor here for gushing purposes okay:


CAAAAANNNNNTTTTTEEEKKKKKKKKKKK KANNNNNN <3

Happy sigh. Really benci the fact that Facelift Design has discontinued their bridal room services! I know I've mentioned that before but I will mention it again and again because I still haven't gotten it okay >:(

Anyway, since we're on the topic of cantek things and I'm in a gushing mood, can I also gush over how gorgeous Shazana and Fazli's wedding held last month is???!!!

Fazli+Shazana | Wedding Highlights from Diziq Vidz motion pictures on Vimeo.

If you're interested to hold a wedding as gorgeous as this, you can consider engaging the following vendors:
Videography & Photography: Diziq Vidz Motion Pictures
Deco: Decorama Wedding and Services
Catering: Doulath Wedding Decor
Fresh Floral Bouquet & Corsage Bouquet: Woodleigh Park
Venue: The Joyden Hall At Iluma 

(And yes, this is the same Shazana who very kindly reviewed on The Joyden Hall here.)

*HAPPY SIGH*

Congratulations once again on your mega beautiful union, Shaz!!! Like I said, I really cannot point out which parts are my favourites, man. (Oh, and congratulations for getting featured in Berita Minggu today haha! Was pleasantly surprised to see you on the cover of Berita Minggu (no less) - picked up a copy because Nat (whose wedding I blogged about here and can be seen here and here) posted on Instagram about the Berita Minggu article featuring herself and her husband Azmin but lo and behold, I saw you in the article as well hahaha looks like it's been a terribly wonderful year for you babe :D)

4 comments:

  1. syomir izwa rupanya!!! his works are gorgeoussss sehhhhh...have u seen all his past works?!!! goodness but must travel across the causeway to go see him!! but for the work he does...I would totally think its probably damn worth it. his baju very ala ala scha nikah like that! flowly n beeeeeauuuuutifool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i have, and semuaaaaa cantik lah!!! and yes, the amazing malaysian wedding vendor penyakit strikes again - must turun naik across the causeway then can get your baju baju done with him.

      well, in a way, at least you can get malaysian designers to do your bridal outfits, cuma leceh sikit i guess... daripada deco, which malaysian deco companies won't do for singapore weddings at all :(

      Delete
  2. I had to turun naik a total of 5 times! *sobs* but it was worth the effort. Syomir is super talented and he deserves all the praise for his beautiful designs. Other KL bridal designers I love are rizalman ibrahim, nurita harith, alia bastamam, mimpikita and innai red! Our local market sadly needs to catch up in terms of options. Wish there were more up-and-coming local designers to choose from here for customized pieces! If anyone knows any, please share.

    And thanks Farhana for the shout-out. Love your blog. Anytime my friends need wedding info, I point them your way. You are doing a great service.

    I can see that you are getting more excited as the months go by. Such a lot of effort you have put in toward wedding planning! I am sure your big day will turn out beautiful and amazing insya'allah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth it, babe!!! Your outfits are GORGEOUS. I especially love the purple songket one, dia punya cantik boleh bawak ke mimpi okay.

      Now that you mentioned it kan, actually I just spoke to two very lovely ladies who have started providing this really awesome service of providing Malaysian bridal designs to Singaporean brides!!! Meeting one of them this Thursday to look see look see their current collection and get some more info, and will be blogging about it soon.

      And yes, I am most definitely getting more and more excited now that it's 4 months left to the big day! I'll be more than happy and bersyukur if my wedding turns out half as amazing as yours :D

      Delete