Wednesday, June 26, 2013

cards, cards, everywhere

You know it's the real deal...


... when you see a wedding invitation card with YOUR NAMES ON IT.

SO. FREAKING. SURREAL. CAN?!

Love love love the wedding invitation card that my mamat's family will be giving to their side of guests, by the way!!! Which is the one pictured above lah. Cantik kan! The design seriously ikut my FMIL punya taste and I'm so happy she is pleased with it!

I personally think it's very lawa and the quality is pretty good... I still wish Syarikat Thong Seng (the company in Larkin JB where we printed the cards) would replace their old school way of dealing face-to-face or via fax only though. It would really help to cut down the hassle of customers having to travel to and fro JB just to approve drafts and collect the cards okay.

But okay lah~~~ since it's murah and cepat and senonoh, tak pasal lah eh.

As for the invitation cards for my side of the family, I'm still trying to finalize the design but am expecting to wrap it up soon so can send for printing! Sneak peak of the design:


Cute and bubbly, just like how I want it to be! :D

Ooh, I have updates on our dinner invitation cards too!!!

Finally sat down with my baby sister to finalize the design and got printing contacts from Nani... eventually chose The One Inkjet because they gave me the lowest quote ($40 for 200pieces of A6 double-side printed cards... inclusive of GST somemore ok!) and I most definitely did not regret choosing them!!!

This printing company is damn amazeballz ok!!!!!!! Everything was done simple and quick - submitted my designs and made the payment YESTERDAY morning and this is the text message I received from them after lunch today:


GILA BABZ. Dorang pakai Speedy Gonzales as dorang punya pekerja or what sak ni.

Needless to say, I am sooooo tak sabar to see the printed cards... which is why I'm heading to their office after work later to collect the cards yay yay! Hopefully the colour and quality will not disappoint. Thank you to Nani once again for the awesome contact :D

Oh oh oh, this does not mean our dinner invitation card is settled though. We'll be adding a special feature to the cards and since I only ordered the necessary add-on item from the States on Monday, we'll have to wait until the shipment arrives before we can start putting the final touches to the cards. Hehe excitez! 

In the meantime, yok tengok tracking status:


By the way, even though I've ordered so many stuff from the States before, I still have no idea how to look at this tracking thing eh. Asal the dates macam jumble jumble up ni, akak tak paham! Haha. Perangai kentalan buah lychee sak.

2 comments:

  1. i was looking for printer for my card, and you just SAVE me. wanted to go JB to print it but mcm malas especially now that you shared this.

    da mcm saviour la you! hehe thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yay!!! hopefully they'll be able to give you great service as well, babe.

      collected my cards already and i love them - quality and colour are satisfactory! :D

      Delete