Wednesday, May 29, 2013

nak jemput ke tak?

Amalina of Happily Ever After posted this today and I remember posting it here before... and was freaked when I realized it was on the same freaking date, only last year! Hahahahaha freaky or what.

(Click to enlarge image)

Oh, and the Malay version is cute nak mampos, please. I was so tickled eh! Probably because I imagined the "Nak jemput ke tak?" being said in a makcik-makcik tengah panic voice. Hahaha tak perlu seh :p


(Click to enlarge image)

Anyway, since we're on the topic of guestlist - we've actually finalized our guestlist for our dinner reception and tinggal tunggu our parents be done with theirs for the afternoon reception. Quite worried that they'll go out of control LMFAO-style so I'm kind of mentally preparing and bracing myself supaya tak terkejut berok sangat ah kalau tiba tiba guestlist bertambah panjang macam the Nile freaking River. At most kalau terkejut pun, terkejut katak je lah eh.

Actually kan, truth be told, I'm not really thaaattttttttt bothered about an increased guestlist tau - what I'm more bothered about is... having to see people I do not want to see at my wedding reception.


Ok, make that two specific people.

I know I'll be very menyampah and meluat and macam nak buat my sanggul become a piece of deadly weapon if I see them at my wedding because it is goddamn shameless to be mingling and feasting at a reception that celebrates me and my new life after what they did and said to me on that one fateful night. But my girlfriends and my mat have told me to keep calm and choose my battles and this is one battle... I do not want to fight. I kasih and cinta my parents too much and a curt smile and a roll of the eye is far better than a bloody burning bridge causing trouble at my wedding reception... right?

So... nak jemput ke tak? Actually tak nak ah but bo pian ma.

4 comments:

  1. Hahah! omggggg it was really the same day!!!! I nak conclude that......great minds think alike.

    yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha kan kan kan?!?!?! i saw the date and went wtfffffff freaky wednesday!

      Delete
  2. They never said anything about your bridesmaid stabbing her with a sanggul. *whistles away

    ReplyDelete