Wednesday, April 24, 2013

the era of pelamin diy

Have you all seen the super pretty nak mampos Malaysian-style-inspired local Malay wedding over the weekend??? DIY-ed by the pengantins one ok!!! Wish I can post and share the picturesss but I've only seen them off other people's Instagram feed (I scrolled through the pictures via the wedding's official hashtag) but because I'm too paiseh to wholesale hijack pictures off Instagram, I'll letak sneaks aje ok:


Sungguh awesome dot com dot SG, please!!! 

I don't know the pengantins personally but congratulations to them for pulling their DIY wedding off so well! Wish I had the guts and the balls and paling penting the urat rajin to do something crafty and creative like that for my own wedding... but I don't, so I shall besarkan mata and punggung and drool over orang lain punya aje ok. Hur hur.

5 comments:

  1. Teringat about Alchemy's decor tiba-tiba! Awesome kan all these pengantins yang DIY pelamin all (Eleventhoctober you are one of them huhuhu). I pun cuma boleh besarkan punggung and gerakkan mulut untuk bilang decor vendor what I want for my wedding haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, because Alchemy can do this kind of decor kan... at a super duper high price though, so i guess kalau pengantins feel they can do it themselves then they should go for it!

      but it's good to have bakal pengantins like us lah babe! kalau tak how vendors nak dapat business like that hehe

      Delete
  2. wahhh got anymore anot? eh kasi i the hashtag lah, i stalk sendiri!! hahahaha

    ish bridebarista, i blom pun have the first material to build the pelamin, you dah associate i ngan ni...pressure sak!

    But kan....my idea ada sikittttt macam ni seh :( right after i planned this out in my head and ipad and showed it to my boy kan, a few days later chenta pun upload a pic of something like above! my heart hancur berderai pecah retak patah seribu macam shila amzah sebab i'm no longer the first to think of such a thing, but since i love the idea so much (and also means i'm in the same thinking cloud as the chenta guys woo!), i'm gonna roll with it anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck with your diy pelamin babe!!! vair excited to see what you have up your sleeve hehe

      Delete
  3. Eleventhoctober dah boleh hantar resume to Chenta Weddings please! Cant wait to see your pelamin awwwwwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete