Sunday, April 7, 2013

pesanan khas hari ini

Hari ni I nak kasi heads up!

This heads up is specially for those who might have booked the venue that I mentioned in my previous entry about my chosen venue - please take note that Dzul the liaison person has left the organization and I strongly encourage you to call Hashim (the new liaison person) to arrange a meeting with him to confirm your booking and package details to avoid future conflict or confusion. Very, very important to reconfirm your package details and ensure that you all are on the same page tau. You can message Dzul for his contact details or you can email me for the information ok!

Cannot thank Maryate, another BTB who booked the same venue, enough for emailing me to give me a heads up about the change. Syukur alhamdullilah for the chain of events that happened because we wouldn't have known there's a minor discrepancy if we hadn't gone down to meet the new liaison person. Better to sort it out now then sort it out only two to three months before the wedding, I say! So I'm "paying this forward" by letting you all you all yang dah book the venue after getting the quotation and contact from me so you all you all can make the necessary arrangements ok? Don't say I never say hor!

Jangan hegeh hegeh and jangan tunggu tunggu ok guys, nanti nearer to your wedding date ada je discrepancies, melalak menangis meraung nanti.

Ok next! Next pesanan khas is for those yang planning to head to Fiesta Pengantin Perdana 2013 next weekend - go visit Heirblooms (Bridal Bouquet Couture)'s Booth No. 22 if you're looking for affordable bridal bouquets for your event and simply quote "Kahwin Khronicles" to get $5 off your total bill ok!!!


Some of their works lifted off their Facebook! Macam macam bouquet they all ada... Brooch bouquet ada~~~ Fresh flowers bouquet ada~~~ Pearl bouquet ada~~~








Wish I can say I'll be there to show my kakak kahwing support (and buat menyemak semak of course, hur hur) but next weekend is reserved for our Orang Orang Kuat day! Finally packing our groomsmen and bridemaids off to the tailor to take their badan measurements and it'll be the first time we'll get to meet every single one of them together satu kali gus! Time to unleash the first "tekan", recruits? :P

4 comments:

  1. omaigod lawa or what the bouquetsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! get one for your wedding if you like their creations! hehe

      Delete