Monday, April 15, 2013

few stolen seconds dah kahwing!

I wanted to wait until the pengantin herself dah post pasal her wedding before posting up my official congratulations! So yes, here's wishing Few Stolen Seconds and her husband a very happy and blessed and fulfilling marriage ahead, insya Allah!!! Thank you so much for inviting my mat and I to your lovely reception. Insya Allah ada lorry ada bas, ada hari kita balas (kad kahwin kat awak) ok? Heh heh heh.

(Source: Eleventh October)

So cantik kan their green songket!!! Brilliant choice of outfit, yo! Ahhhhh, can expect nothing less than Versari Ade, really - and I cannot waittttt to go for sendiri punya fitting to see what they have on offer for my mat and I hehe (sempat eh selit)

I'm especially very happy for Rina because when I first started documenting this whole wedding preparation process in early 2012, she was one of the few bloggers who I could ask for advice/recommendation, mengadu nasib and someone I could interact actively with when it comes to wedding planning. (This was before the emergence / discovery of other bride-to-be blogs + By the time I, uhm, entered the market (haha) seasoned bride-to-be bloggers like Blithe Avenue, Raihan and Sofia, Dear Dyan, Elziii and Sugarnova dah pencen because their weddings were over and done with by then)

Plus I still terhutang budi to Rina because of what happened (here) ok!!! Babe, if not because of you, I might have had to tarik rambut and tarik gigi sampai botak sampai bogeh trying to find out the name of Ola Lola muahahaha. 

Ah, well. Time really waits for no one - especially for people who tengah planning nak kahwing eh guys? I still remember teasing Rina about how time will fly by so freaking fast when her wedding was six months away and now, look at where we are - she is happily basking in her newly-wed bliss (Masih ada bau pengantin baru, yo) whereas I am about six months away from mine. 

Before you know it, I'll be the one writing my post-wedding reviews and this kahwin khronicles yang dah almost two years in the making will be all over, fellas.

11 comments:

  1. AWWW thank youuuuu babeee! :)

    insyaallahhh VA will be awesome for you guys too, and hope your mamat gets the keris BESAU that he wants! hehehehehehhehehe.

    and yes, SIX MORE MONTHS TO GO AND I WILL BE BLOGGING ABOUT YOUR WEDDING INSYAALLAH HEHEHEHEHE. dah prep entrance lagu Big Bang belom? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my absolute pleasure! :)

      and stop it siaaaaa entrance lagu Big Bang, nanti our parents yang "bang"kan kita orang seh! hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. lawa kan gambar ni hurhurhur so the tekan lift naik sendiri!!!

    i also thought nak tunggu rina balik honeymoon and stir up a complete post before i posted mine.. but i actually asked rina if i could post an entry about her wedding (macam mintak mak permission nak main playground pat bawah) and she's quite a doll about it!

    and yes, your turn will come and fast! but takmo end ni blogging lah.

    okay i kasi you timeplan k:
    - sekarang kahwin khronicles
    - honeymoon kembara khronicles kan?
    - okay ni last and i'm sure will have your hands full with blogging material: KANAK KHRONICLES hahahahahah

    pressure tak? kahwin pun blom hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!! very good shot!!! kenape awak tak ambik alih tugas sebagai official photographer sekali??? hehehehehe

      actually i'm not planning to continue this blog lah. before this whole journey started, i used to blog actively until it died out naturally so i got out from blogging completely. we'll see how it is six months from now okeh! heh heh

      and WTFBBQ are you also stalking me on Twitter or what?! i was just tweeting few weeks ago about how after kahwinkhronicles, it will be kakakkhronicles LULZ

      Delete
    2. hahahahaha sumpah tak stalk...but kalau nak saya boleh stalk juger ;p

      Delete
  3. Hahaha laughing at Eleventh October's comments. But I agree with her! Can always blog about your future kiddos pulak hahaha. And to Few Stolen Seconds, congrats! Sorry I really cannot leave a comment at her post leh. I don't have Wordpress and Twitter, so kesian haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we'll see how it is six months from now! not sure if i'll be so semangat to blog after all this is over but i'll try hehe

      Delete
    2. Hi Hi! So Sorry about the not-able to comment, I've already changed the settings heh! think you emailed me about this before lol, thanks for letting me knowww! :)

      Delete
  4. and it was good to see you babe!
    bila terjumpa, sumpah macam nak shriek "Farhanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

    Tapi pasal Rina masih kat atas pelamin, takut nanti dia join sekali pulak. hahaha

    I have been waiting for Rina to get back from her honeymoon too and blog about her wedding before i publish my draft but looks like i can publish it already!!

    p/s: it is still weird that i have been married for 18mths now and i'm still reading Kakak2 Kahwin Blogs. hahaha.
    I refuse to move on and i'm sure you will still read kahwin2 blogs and im sure you will have lots to blog about when u 1st adjust to being married. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also lor.. basi already but still read hahaha.

      Ohh Farnamals, I read that you are considering getting your mum to sew a dress for you. Nah inspiration: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/09/10/formal-engagement-session/ She sewed her beautiful dresses herself and made it sound so easy!

      Delete
    2. @deardyan - hahahahaha i was all excited to say hi and wave to you then tiba tiba macam dawned on me "eh sekali dia tak recognize aku ni siape eh" haha kental. and please lah i think i'll definitely be like you!!! 18 months, 24 months down the road masih baca baca kahwing kahwing blogs hehehe

      @elziii - never mind! you can still offer your input for the entries! i'll probably do that same thing bila dah basi jugak hur hur. and thank you so much for the link!!! love the pieces! haiz now i feel like skiving and doing research on DIY dresses instead.........................

      Delete