Monday, November 19, 2012

superthemed

Here's one for the Arabian/Middle Eastern-inspired theme lovers! Not a theme I'd personally choose for my wedding, but this version is super duper gorgeous all the same:













(Source: Kudegraphy)

I guess one of the things that makes Malaysian weddings more beautiful, more exquisite and more breathtaking than those in Singapore is the fact that they have more space and therefore have more spacious venues that cater to varying budgets to choose from - architectural structure and details of the venue for this wedding looks like it is very 'kena' with the theme of wedding itself.

Love everything about this wedding! Am especially smitten by the bride's and bridesmaids' lovely outfits. Which reminds me - I should start finding inspiration for the bridesmaids and groomsmen punya attires by early 2013 as well! Jaga korang, korang suka tak suka KORANG KENA PAKAI OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment