Friday, October 26, 2012

a farewell and a welcome onboard

Last week I was greeted with devastating news that the lovely Facelift Design &Interiors will no longer provide bridal room decor starting from 2013...



... but this week, I was super excited to see Mariah & Sham announcing their latest development; they're finally expanding to become a full-time business!!!!! Hopefully this means that they can take on more projects, create more of their incrediblely lawa works for lucky couples, and make me all warm and fuzzy inside when I see their pictures grace my Facebook timeline!

(Lagi mulia dari all the ridiculous "Like this post if you want to help this child" and "If I get 1 million likes, you must donate $1 million to charity" nonsense that have been cluttering my timeline lately. I have nothing against helping a child from another part of the world or seeking donations for charities but seriously, guys, Facebook likes??? Get off your ass and ACT ON IT if you're sincere and serious about the cause. I am also quite disturbed that my Facebook timeline is filled with such things because that means I have enough friends and cousins who think a Facebook 'like' will make some kind of difference. Such horror.)

Anyway, back to the exciting news - even though I don't think I'll be engaging them for anything related to my wedding, I'm definitely thrilled that Mariah & Sham is taking this much-awaited step to make their mark in the industry and look forward to see more of their awesomeness.


Watch out, local Malay wedding industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment