Thursday, August 30, 2012

magic from across the causeway (part #2)

I'm still not done trippin' over Malaysian weddings.

(I last posted about Malaysian weddings here.)

Lovin' and sharin' some Malay weddings decor works that I find nice and refreshing, as captured by Fad Manaf, another super duper zuper talented photographer from Malaysia.

I love love love his work and I love love love the wonderful weddings that he captures!















Why is it when I post pictures on my blog, the pictures macam tak justified langsung ni.

Please go over to his albums here for more lawa nak mampos wedding stuff!!! Anyway the ones I put here cuma sikit aje and ikut my citarasa, there are other wedding decor yang more classic or more grand - their cantikness, masya Allah, so much thought and effort and creative process!

Seriously not kidding when I say I can pengsan bila tengok all these cantik cantik cantik seribu cantik weddings from across the Causeway. Tak tau berapa banyak kali dah tergasp out loud bila tengok gambar Malaysian weddings in my office or at home seh.

Example of how my mind is when I start browsing through albums and albums of gorgeous Malaysian weddings: "Eh jambu pe pelamin dia!!!" "Omg the photographer capture this moment so beautifully I love it!!!" "Siak ah swee pe dia nye make-up and hair!" "Wah the catering looks so professional and the food!!! Ni mesti sedap gila seh!" "Cantiknya decor dia NAK JUGAK NAK JUGAK NAK JUGAK!!!"

Exclamation marks minimum mesti ada tiga ok.

Haiz.

Wahai vendors for Singaporean Malay weddings, tolong catch up faster please!!! Simpan all your orbit kerawangs, buang all your hijau tua pokok pokok yang actually belong to Amazon forest and lupakan saje all your template scallops ok?!!! Ok? Ok? Ok?!!!

Boleh lah please, gua dah kasi tiga exclamation marks ni.

2 comments:

  1. Babe i m so loving your blog and yes i can't believe how mediocre the Singapore wedding concept scene is. The Malaysian weddings are GORGEOUS!!! I ogle and dream away and your blog is amazing ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo just saw your comment, thank you so much babe!!!

      and yes, malaysian weddings are super fab kan!

      Delete