Friday, July 20, 2012

the kudegraphy effect

Maha beautiful wedding up ahead!!!




























(Source: Kudegraphy)

Don’t want to slow down the loading time so I’ve only included a few shots, but the rest of the gorgeous pictures from this couple’s gorgeous wedding receptions and photoshoot are here: Chapter I, Chapter II, Chapter III, Chapter IV, and Chapter V.

I think I’ve spent 10 million hours gawking in awe at their wedding pictures *dreamy sigh*

Actually, it’s not just this wedding that looks maha beautiful, it seems like everything that Kudegraphy (they’re based in KL) captures will turn into magic and becomes ah-mazing ok. Unsurprisingly, the owner of Kudegraphy was featured in Signature Weddings’ January 2012 issue as one of the top 30 photographers in Asia!!!

And you know what makes this so much more beautiful? His business partner is his wife-to-be, and they’re getting married this year!!! Awww.

Quite obsessed with their stuff now, don’t mind me if I flood this space with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment